Who is InSite?
InSite Builders & Remodeling is an established home renovation company serving the DC metropolitan area. By focusing on building long-lasting partnerships, we strive to be more than just a home remodeler and base every project on the foundation of all good relationships: listening. We care very much about our client’s remodeling goals, hopes, questions and concerns and believe that listening is the key to a smooth and successful renovation, from start to finish.
InSite Builders & Remodeling was started by Stephen Gordon in 1996 with not much more than a desk under the basement stairs and a one-page business plan. Now, over two decades later, his “desk under the stairs” company has grown into one of the most respected remodeling companies in Maryland.
Who are we looking for?
Do you have a passion for helping homeowners realize their dreams? Are you up for the challenge of turning an old house into a new home? Are you motivated by working in a team-focused environment on high-end remodeling projects?
- 5 years related office/industry experience or degree in Business
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be highly organized, efficient, able to multi-task, have professional and pleasant phone demeanor and be a proactive problem solver
- Must be able to work independently with little direction
- Manage home remodeling projects from design completion to final walk through
- Serve as the primary point of contact for homeowners throughout the construction phase
- Report progress and/or any delays to owners/clients as necessary.
- Address individual needs of the client, their family and pets to minimize any inconveniences
- 3-5 years of residential remodeling experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Solid understanding of technology
- Excellent plan reading skills
- Ability to understand and follow a process
- Excellent customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bethesda, MD 20816: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Residential construction: 3 years (Required)