Your Trustworthy Home Renovation Contractor in Georgetown, DC
Become A Client For Life With InSite Builders & Remodeling, Your Home Renovation Contractor
As a homeowner in Georgetown, DC, you are likely very proud of your property. Living in that area provides easy access to everything from the local parks and baseball fields to the National Mall - and everything in between. Whether you’re raising a family, or simply enjoying life solo or as a couple, Georgetown is a great place in which to live and work. It’s understandable that homes in the area are very valuable, and that great care is taken to keep them updated and inviting. If you’re looking for a trustworthy home renovation contractor to give your home a fresh look and feel, then you have come to the right place.
Choose a Home Renovation Contractor With a Proven History of Success
New homes, old homes, townhouses, stand-alone homes, historic homes with seemingly endless layers of paint and flooring - at InSite Builders & Remodeling, we’ve tackled all of those projects and more. We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and have the experience, knowledge, and tools necessary to create beautiful spaces that are perfectly tailored to your needs.
There are many home renovation contractors that provide service to Georgetown and its surrounding neighborhoods, and the majority of them likely do a great job. However, we have developed a tried-and-true process that consistently produces stunning results no matter how big or small the renovation. Our craftsmen and designers are among the best in their fields, and are invested in creating beautiful homes throughout Georgetown. At its finest, home remodeling is an art form, and we take great pleasure in shaping gorgeous and functional living spaces. Let our experienced professionals show you the amazing potential of your home!
If you would like to learn what past clients have to say about their experience working with us, we invite you to take a look at some of our testimonials.
Our Process At-A-Glance
No two homes are the same, and every one of our clients has different preferences and lifestyles. At InSite, we enjoy the process of getting to know each individual client and shaping their home remodel to meet their needs. Our home renovation contractors can create inviting living spaces that are the perfect place for your teenagers to hang out with their friends. Or, we can design a kitchen that makes entertaining a breeze. If you love the outdoors, we can create sunrooms and outdoor living spaces that will help you enjoy your entire property even more.
Though every remodel is different, we use the same process every time to ensure that we deliver exactly what you want and need. There’s no substitute for good planning, and we’ve seen the results of our streamlined process time and time again.
- The First Phone Call: When you contact our office, we’ll gather some basic information about your project and then schedule a time to meet with you in your home. We will ask you to send us a list of things you “Must Have” and “Wish to Have.” We may also ask you to provide a plat and legal description so that we can be aware of any legal or lot limitations. These items will help us to be better prepared for our first meeting.
- Initial Meeting: In our initial meeting, we’ll walk through your home, discuss a scope of work, and determine your target investment amount. At this point, we can give you a very general range of what we feel the project may cost and how that fits within your budget.
- Second Meeting: Once we’ve established an overview of the project during our first meeting, we’ll schedule a second meeting to sign a Letter of Agreement which will begin the process of formally designing and pricing your job. Once this letter is signed, we’ll begin discussing your product selections. This is one of the most exciting parts! We’ll help you with names of suppliers to use and allowances to stay within your investment amount.
- Schematic Design and Budget: Next, one of our designers will come to your house to take measurements of your existing space. Then they will begin to create a preliminary design for your project. Once the design is complete, we will meet as a group to review your plans and get your feedback and approval for the schematic drawings and budget.
- Pricing Verification: After the schematic design and budget have been approved, our team of trade contractors will come to your home to look at the scope of work in person. They can provide valuable feedback on the feasibility of the project, suggestions for improvement, and cost-saving ideas.
- Final Product Selection: We’ll use your selections to create a detailed estimate that is as accurate as possible. If necessary, we can also help provide more options to stay within your budget while still creating a result you will love.
- Finalize Plans, Scope & Budget: Finally, we will meet together to discuss the contract which includes the estimate, any updates on the scope of work, the construction schedule and the selections you’ve made.
- Get Started: Once the contract is signed, our craftsmen will get started on your remodel!
After many years in business, we’ve found that spending this much time upfront results in higher client satisfaction because there are fewer disappointments and surprises along the way. We want to make sure that you feel satisfied with both the end results you received and the investment you made, and look forward to embarking on this adventure with you.
Are you looking for some inspiration for your upcoming home remodel? Or are you wanting to thoroughly research the available home renovation contractors in the area before committing to one? Perhaps a little of both? We encourage you to take a look at our portfolio of past work to get a good idea of what we can do for you.
Let’s Make Your Georgetown Home Something Truly Special
To us, you’re more than another home renovation to check off our list. We care about you and your property and want to earn your trust to the point where we are the first one you call when you need a project done. We would love to be the company you recommend to family and friends when they’re looking for home remodelers! In the process of turning your house into the home of your dreams, we hope to earn your continuing business as a Client For Life.