InSite Builders and Remodeling is a well-established, award winning residential building and remodeling firm serving clients in Bethesda and throughout the DC metropolitan area since 1996. We strive to provide a high quality product and an outstanding experience for all of our clients. We want to add members to our team that share our passion for building and transforming old houses into new homes and creating Clients for Life.
Purpose: The Office Manager handles administrative details for the company and runs the office on a day-to-day basis to ensure that all administration programs and policies are effectively and professionally maintained. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
The core values of InSite are: Be Consistent, Be On Time, Provide Value, Earn Trust and Exceed Expectations. It is expected that all InSite Builders’ employees will work hard to demonstrate these values. The Office Manager is expected to be accountable for their own job to the very best of their ability, to streamline systems and processes, to maximize efficiency in all areas of the company, and to support the other members of the staff at all times. To be successful at streamlining and maximizing efficiency, the Office Manager must demonstrate flexibility and a desire to increase their responsibilities.
College Degree Required
5 years related office/industry experience or degree in Business
Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Must be highly organized, efficient, able to multi-task, have professional and pleasant phone demeanor and be a pro-active problem solver
Must be able to work independently with little direction
- Pre-qualify sales leads over the phone. Be familiar with our specialties and able to answer questions about what services we provide.
- Update and maintain Buildertrend database with new/potential clients.
- Check Houzz inbox for potential leads and respond accordingly.
- Update lead activities daily and manage follow through on all leads at all times.
- Check all email mailboxes and respond accordingly.
- Schedule meetings (with clients, prospects, subcontractors) using Outlook and Buildertrend.
- Answer telephones and delegate or manage incoming requests as necessary.
- Manage incoming bills and distribute invoices to managers as necessary.
- Maintain organization of supply closet and place orders.
- Maintain electrical filing system (Dropbox) and file all paper.
- Maintain the DC, Maryland, and Virginia business licenses.
- Provide InSite staff with any assistance or support as necessary.
- Assist company in all areas as necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org